Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mommyhood ~ Not As Easy As It Seems...

So I'm 3 months into the most amazing, most challenging experience of my life.  And ever single minute is worth it, but sometimes I think I am going to go bald... or prematurely gray.  There just aren't enough hours in the day.  And I don't have enough hands. And every single day it seems like I learn something new.  Something that it seems like I should have known BEFORE.  So, these revelations have inspired me to blog about my pregnancy, birth, and mommy experience.  And to catalog all the crazy things I learn along the way, and the resources that are helpful, interesting, and just plain crazy.  Who knew there was SO much to know??  The inspiration for my constant search for the best of everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment